Monday, December 8, 2008

Dear Santa,

How are you today? I like Robert Slaney & Nick MacNeil & Screech from the Screaming Eagles. They are my favourite buddies & friends & hockey players.

I was a good girl all year. After Christmas Eve I am going to be a big sister! (sometime after Christmas) So, I will have to be really good after Christmas, too! For Christmas I would like it if you could bring me a Dora the Explorer game, a Diego game, and Hungry, Hungry Hippos. It would be nice if you could bring me something else you think I would like. Could you fill my stocking with some treats and surprises?

I am going to have some milk & cookies for you Santa; I might even leave a toy for you, too! For Rudolph and the reindeers I will leave some carrots from Dadaidh’s garden!

89647544110u8 (<-- That’s my own typing!) Can you bring something for my cats Piseag & Sgigean, and something for the new baby?

Thank you for the book you gave me in the mall! Have a Merry Christmas! Dadaidh & I will be tracking your journey Christmas Eve!

Love,
Brenley Gillis, age 3

No comments: