Friday, January 29, 2010

I swear these are only from today!

We were outside coasting tonight & she was admiring her shadow before we came in. While she was telling me how BIG it was, I made a monster shape and growled, pretending to envelope her shadow:
"Oh MY GOD, Mamaidh! You just about scared the BeJeezus out of me!!!"


Then after her bath a little while ago, I braided her hair in preparation for swimming lessons tomorrow. Once I finished, she had to go to the bathroom to check them out in the full length mirror. While "checking them out", she stepped closer to the mirror, ran her fingers over a small section of hair & asked me:
"You don't think I'm getting any white hair there, do you?!"

Lol - that's 2 snippets of one day with Brenley ;)

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: