Tuesday, December 8, 2009

and it continues...

While watching a cartoon where kids were being mean:
"If I was on there... I would have to get real mean and kick their arses right off... yeah, I would!"

==========================

Brenley & I were at Shoppers last night and I was looking all around for a very specific item; and I WAS taking a pretty long time, I'll admit. She kept wandering away from me picking things up (that were quite expensive) saying, "I wanna get this, I wanna get this" which was only prolonging the whole ordeal. So, anyway, I found her a Hannah Montana lip gloss to shut her up and keep her quiet & with me for the few more minutes I had to look. So, in the cosmetics section, I'm looking very carefully everywhere... and I hear from about 10 feet away: "UGH. WOULD YOU JUST PAY FOR THIS FWIGGIN' THING SO WE CAN GET OUT OF HERE?!?!?" LOL

================

And, today as I set up my new Little People Nativity set (YAY! I've always wanted one!) I was explaining to her the whole idea behind the Nativity set & Christmas (big religious moment -- LOL) and she says, "So one of these guys is Jesus Mary & Joseph that you say sometimes?" (oops)
http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2007/355/12/1198262901-31635_full.jpg

No comments: