Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More gems....

Here's the latest and greatest Brenley quotes:

  • While in the tub, the water somehow escaped the bathtub... leaving only a pile of suds in the bottom. We heard cries: Mamaidh / Dadaidh come here! "Look", she said, looking down at the suds surrounding her feet, "the bathtub is broked.... it must need new batteries!"
  • Downstairs with Dadaidh one night... Dadaidh: "C'mon Brenley if you're coming outside with me. Let's go..."Brenley: "Just wait two minutes Dadaidh. I need to finish my exercises so that my muscles grow big!"
  • "Mamaidh, listen to me... I'm very important!"
  • "The baby in my belly is crying. I think she needs a drink." (I've heard of sympathy symptoms in pregnancy before... but....)
  • " You watch this... I'll show you my yogen (yoga)!"
  • After visiting Ma at Michael "Dave's" (Michael Dan's)... where she had a biscuit ("bis-ick"), a square, and a big glass of milk, she says... "Well... that was a very good little visit!"

No comments: