Monday, July 14, 2008

What a weekend!

Well, this weekend, Miss Brenley outdid herself in her antics! I'll just jot them here:

  • At Ma's when she was warned (loudly) by Ma that she was going to make a mess when she was pouring pop from one glass to another:
    "If you'd only stop hollaring at me I'll clean it up!!!!!!!!!" (Picture the hands outstretched and the 13 year old attitude to go with it!)

  • "Ma, didn't you say you were leaving?" (so she could be bad!)

  • Upon seeing her grandfather's friend, Earl... who's a BIG man... wearing suspenders:

"Him have his seatbelt on already and he's not in the car yet!"

  • "Can you find a square, Mamaidh?" (while looking at her Aquadoodle) When I pointed to one... "Right on, Baby!"

  • In church, she was drawing pictures (which are quite legible, I must add) and she drew one of a doggy. When I was telling her what a good job she did she grabbed the marker and made a big scribble by the dog's tail: "He's poopin'!"

No comments: